United Methodist Women
- Offering Christian friendship and fellowship.
- Emphasizing spiritual growth.
- Practicing our faith. Supporting each other and those in need around us.
- Affirming the love of God for all humankind. Participating in the local and global missions of our church.
- Advocating for our children and children everywhere.
- Joining with United Methodist Women worldwide to fulfill God's mission.
UMW at First Church is a unit of the largest women's organization in the world with over a million members. Learn more about UMW...
The United Methodist Women are a group devoted to spiritual growth and dedicated to the work of supporting missions. Fellowship and friendship are also an integral part of our organization. We are divided into six "Circles" which are the activity centers of the UMW. We would be very pleased to have any woman join us.
We welcome you and invite you to join with our women at one of our monthly UMW "circles" SMALL GROUPS
UMW RUMMAGE SALE
SAVE THE DATE! AUGUST 13, 2022
Donations Needed for UMW Rummage Sale
Collecting Sundays, before/after worship: July 24 & 31 AND
Week of the sale: July 31 - August 11, 9:30 AM 3 PM ~ Linder Hall 2
Rummage Sale Days: Saturday, Aug, 13, 9 AM - 4:30 PM, Linder Hall
Save your spring & summer clean-out items to donate to the United Methodist Women's rummage sale! Suggestions: housewares, small scale furniture, functional electronics, toys, bicycles, knick-knacks, gently used clothing (no stains or holes!) shoes, purses, hats, jewelry, bedding, and even tools!
Then save the date - Saturday, Aug, 13 - and come to the sale! Cash, debit, and credit cards accepted.
Profits will benefit the many ministries supported by the UMW. Thank you in advance for your donations!