Celebrating Your Wedding Day at First UMC of San Diego
Wedding Ceremony Package PDF
Wedding Ceremony Package includes
- One-hour rehearsal
- 3-hour time block on the wedding day, including time for décor set-up, pre/post ceremony photos, ceremony and clean-up
- Wedding coordinator: 2 hours of consulting time, 1 hour rehearsal, and 3 hours on the wedding day
- Officiant: officiant for your service will be one of the pastors currently serving on the FUMCSD staff. Any exception requires conversation with a pastor on staff.
- Organist on the FUMCSD staff: Wedding Ceremony Repertoire List to choose your ceremony prelude & selections for ceremony processional, grand entrance, candle lighting & recessional. *Fees may increase based on the specially requested number of pieces and extra rehearsal time.
- Audio/Video technician and microphone: basic sound set up and monitoring, ensuring compatibility and functionality of video/slideshow provided by the family
- Private rooms for wedding parties
- Large easels, tables & chairs for greeting, guest book and to receive gifts
- Unity candle with 2 wrought iron candelabras with candles
- Kneeling bench & communion table, if desired
Fees: All checks made payable to FUMCSD
- $2,500 for Sanctuary; $2,000 for Trotter Chapel
- Deposit a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500 at time of reservation.
- The balance due 6 weeks prior to the day of the wedding.
- FUMC Vocalist/Vocal Ensemble: $150 per vocalist; $250 for choral director if needed. *Fees may increase based on the number of pieces requested and extra rehearsal time.
- Live Streaming Package: $400
- Additional Time for staff and space beyond the 3-hour: $600/hour
- $500: Use of Linder Hall/Linder Patio up to 3 hours
- $700: Use of Sanctuary Courtyard up to 3 hours
- Fee for set-up and custodial service: based on the number of persons anticipated
- $50 (up to 50 persons)
- $100 (51-100 persons)
- $150 (101-150 persons)
- $150 plus $50 for each additional 50 persons (over 151 persons)
- Refreshments must be catered or supplied by the family or friends.
- Flowers can be delivered to the church office a day prior to the ceremony from 8:30 a.m. to 4.p.m., Monday through Friday.