We are excited to welcome you back to the OB Campus! To keep everyone safe as we adhere to pandemic precautions, here is what you can expect as you plan your visit.
UPCOMING IN-PERSON EVENT
First, you will need to register online for ALL EVENTS HELD AT THE OCEAN BEACH CAMPUS. NO WALK-INS PLEASE! This will help us plan to have the correct number of people for appropriate physical distancing and be able to follow up with everyone who was there if need be. 25 person is our current capacity at each in-person event.
communion service | may 2 | 12 PM RSVP ONLINE (4/29)
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Arrive early to find parking on the church parking lot or street parking
- Before leaving your car, put on your mask. You are expected to wear your mask for the duration of your stay on Campus.
- Bring your own water bottle if you need.
- You will be met by a greeter who will check your pre-registration, and make sure you have a mask or provide you with one. They will confirm that you are well and go over the expectations for safety while you’re on campus, and any special instructions.
- Many events will be taking place in our courtyard or the community room. Note the marked pathways on the floor.
- To keep a safe distance during the event, please sit in the pre-set chairs, without moving them around. People of the same household are allowed to sit together.
USE OF RESTROOMS
- Only the single occupancy, all-gender restrooms downstairs will be available.
- To wait in line, please stand on the ground markers along the outside wall.
- Allow any exiting persons to walk by at a safe distance before you enter the restroom.
- Additional sanitizing supplies will be available in the restroom so that you can wipe down surfaces, such as doorknobs, toilet handles, faucets, and paper towel levers.
AFTER THE EVENT
- When the event concludes, plan to say brief good-byes while maintaining masks and social distancing. No refreshments will be available.
MORE FOR YOUR SAFETY
HAND SANITIZER will be available around the campus for your frequent use and convenience.
MARKED DIRECTIONAL TAPE on the ground or floor to help maintain safe distancing and traffic flow throughout your time on campus.
RESTROOMS will be sanitized by custodial staff every 30 minutes during our time on campus
SAFETY VOLUNTEERS will be present throughout the event, offering reminders about safety protocols.
WHAT TO EXPECT (printable PDF)