Sunday, November 29, 2020, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
RSVP to join us for an in-person, small group, outdoor gathering at the Mission Valley campus under careful guidelines.
The service will be brief, as we gather to remember the saints who have gone before us - those we have loved and remember with gratitude to God for their lives. We will also celebrate Holy Communion together.
Attendance is restricted to 45 people, registration is mandatory, and safety measures will be taken.
Information is provided, below, for you to review BEFORE proceeding to the online registration form.
Watch the What to Expect video and/or read the What to Expect information
You will be allowed to register yourself and household members. Guests outside your household are required to register separately.
Read the SOCIAL CONTRACT to learn about your compliance responsibilities when attending events on campus in Mission Valley or Ocean Beach. You will be ask to acknowledge and agree to follow the Social Contract when registering for yourself and your household members.
Be prepared to provide information for an emergency contact in case we are unable to contact you, if needed, after an event.
read the social contract
Learn about your compliance responsibilities when taking part in events on either Mission Valley or the Ocean Beach campuses. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read and understand when you register.
Sun. November 29, at 1 PM - Mission Valley Campus
RSVP closes on Nov. 26 or at capacity of 45
Note that our first in-person events are taking place outside on the Linder patio.
READ: What to expect when you return to church
- Arrive early and park in designated parking lot for the event.
- Before leaving your car, put on your mask. You are expected to wear your mask for the duration of your stay on Campus.
- Bring your own water bottle if desired.
- You will be met by a greeter who will check your registration and make sure you have a mask or provide you with one. They will confirm that you are well and go over the expectations for safety while you’re on campus, and any special instructions.
- To keep a safe distance during the event, please sit in the pre-arranged chairs, without moving them around. People of the same household are allowed to sit together.
USE OF RESTROOMS
- Specific rest rooms will be open for use.
- To wait in line, please stand on the ground markers.
- Allow any exiting persons to walk by at a safe distance before you enter the restroom.
- Additional sanitizing supplies will be available in the restroom so you can wipe down surfaces, such as doorknobs, toilet handles, faucets, and paper towel levers.
AFTER THE EVENT
- When the event concludes, plan to say brief good-byes while maintaining masks and social distancing. No refreshments will be available.
MORE FOR YOUR SAFETY
HAND SANITIZER will be available around the campus for your frequent use and convenience.
MARKED DIRECTIONAL TAPE on the ground or floor to help maintain safe distancing and traffic flow throughout your time on campus.
RESTROOMS will be sanitized by custodial staff every 30 minutes during our time on campus
SAFETY VOLUNTEERS will be present throughout the event, offering reminders about safety protocols. Our number one priority will be to maintain a safe environment of respect and love for the most vulnerable among us.