Every Sunday, 8:50 AM - 9:50 AM
Welcome to join us for discussion and conversation on Sundays 8:50 AM. We are always open to people who want to drop in. It's an informal gathering with the purpose of getting together to share our "story" and become better acquainted. Dr. Bill Stephenson and Curt Goldacker are the primary facilitators.
Conversations now moves to Sundays at 8:50 AM. This will be a hybrid meeting with Zoom and person-to-person at the Ocean Beach Campus. Starting June 27 and five Sundays following, the class will be using a new curriculum: Mental Health and Faith, written and led by William Stepenson, Ph.D.
- The Secret of Serenity and Freedom 6/27
- The Fear of Loneliness 7/6
- What To Do With Depression 7/13
- Living in Neutral 7/20
- The Sacrament of Failure 7/27
- When You Do Not Know About Tomorrow 8/1
To Join: RSVP here